VMware Training at TrainSignal.
David Davis has an update of his best selling course – VMware ESX Server. Now included the ESX 3.5 version of VMware. Over 17 Hours of VMware ESX Server Computer Training Videos on 3 DVDs!
In the new course he updated the videos on how to use VMware’s latest features. The videos include- Update Manager, Storage VMotion (SVMotion), and how to run ESX 3.5 inside VMware Workstation.
The latest video contain all the training materials(over 20 videos and 17+ hours) in Windows Media format AND in MP3 and iPod formats….. Cool.
Just to show you some of the subjects the video course is containing:
- What hardware you need to Run some virtualization, RAM, CPU, Disk Storage, etc.
- How to maintain your VMware ESX Server configuration and all of your virtual guest machines with the Virtual Infrastructure Client‘s visual interface, as well as the service console.
- How to optimize the hard disk, perform memory and CPU adjustments, and complete virtual machine configuration changes.
- You can learn the what differences there is between different VMware ESX server management interfaces and how to navigate them quickly and easily.
- You’ll learn how to configure a VMware iSCSI SAN on your own home systems computer systems with free open source software, then connect to it with VMware ESX Server.