The latest version of Veeam’s award-winning availability solution introduces more than 250 new innovative features and enhancements to help organizations deliver on the needs of the Always-On Enterprise, enabling SLAs (service level agreements) for recovery time and point objectives, or RTPO™, of less than 15 minutes for ALL applications and data.
Founded in 2006, Veeam currently has 37,000 ProPartners and more than 183,000 customers worldwide. Veeam’s global headquarters are located in Baar, Switzerland, and the company has offices throughout the world. To learn more, visit https://www.veeam.com.
Check some the posts on ESX Virtualization:
- Veeam Backup and Replication 9 Released!
- Veeam Scale-out Backup Repository
- Veeam Scale-out Backup Repository Maintenance Mode
- Veeam (clean) Installation (with new remote console install possibility)
- Veeam Backup and Replication v9 Guest File Exclusion
- How-to Upgrade to Veeam Backup and Replication v9
Veeam also provides a very nice free solution for protection of desktops. Check out theis post – Free Veeam Endpoint Backup Released