With WordPress, you might want to start a blog? Easy. No need to have dedicated server, like myself, a simple shared hosting plan is enough to get you started. Hostcolor, which is also my hosting provider, does have shared hosting plans which starts at cheap monthly rates. You can also go with free websites that offer their service free of charge.
Many of today’s companies provides also VMware Hosting and stays uptime for 99.99% of time. This is possible usually because of virtualizing physical servers, so the virtual machine can be protected by High availability or Fault tolerance. Both technologies are provided by VMware.
- 5 Tips for WordPress Beginners - some new tips for new version of WordPress (3.5)!
- Top 5 things to do after installing WordPress – essential things to configure after WordPress Installation
- WordFence Security Plugin for WordPress
- WordPress Backup Cloud Service – a Time Machine for your blog
- WordPress Security Tips
- 5 Tips to Speed Up WordPress Blog
- WP CleanFix – Valuable Free tool for WordPress bloggers to optimize and clean WP Database
- How-to install WordPress on local computer
- How I manage WordPress blog on daily basis
- ESX Virtualization Blog Design Change
- WordPress 3.5 Released
- Monetizing of blog: Skimlinks- set it and forget it (read my article)