VMware vSphere 5.5 has been announced, but it’s not available yet. New release of popular vSphere Book – Mastering VMware vSphere 5.5 has been announced and also only in pre-order at Amazon for now.
I believe that everyone else lives on What’s happening during VMworld 2013 San Francisco, right? Check out my VMworld 2013 Blog Page! I just added few more videos from the event.
Ok, let’s get back to the vSphere 5.5 book. This new release includes all new features that has been announced on VMware vSphere 5.5, like vSAN, vFlash, AppHA and others together with in-depth explanations of changes concerning SSO.
Author team is lead by Scott Lowe and Nick Marshall, well-known VMware experts and popular bloggers. They worked together with Forbes Guthrie, Matt Liebowitz and Josh Atwell. A names which are not unknown to our readers since all those folks are already book authors and bloggers. Matt Liebowitz recently written a book Virtualizing Microsoft Business Critical Applications on VMware vSphere. Check it out if you’re enterprise admin and you have SQL or Exchange in your virtual environment. Check out my Books page too!
Mastering VMware vSphere 5.5 - The Authors:
If you’re into virtualization you know that the previous release of the book was one of the best selling books on VMware Virtualization.
The 2013 edition of the bestselling vSphere book on the market
Virtualization remains the hottest trend in the IT world, and VMware vSphere is the industry’s most widely deployed virtualization solution. The demand for IT professionals skilled in virtualization and cloud-related technologies is great and expected to keep growing. This comprehensive Sybex guide covers all the features and capabilities of VMware vSphere, showing administrators step by step how to install, configure, operate, manage, and secure it.
This perfect blend of hands-on instruction, conceptual explanation, and practical application is reinforced with real-world examples. Led by Scott Lowe and Nick Marshall, both VMware vExperts, the author team provides expertise that will prepare IT professionals to excel in using this virtualization technology.
- Virtualization is seen as a “best practice” for high availability and disaster recovery solutions, as well as for applications such as Exchange Server and SharePoint
- IDC estimates that there are as many as 7 million jobs available worldwide in virtualization and cloud technology
- Provides hands-on instruction in all the latest features and capabilities of VMware vSphere, with both conceptual explanations and practical applications
- Author team is lead by Scott Lowe and Nick Marshall, well-known VMware experts and popular bloggers
Mastering VMware vSphere provides what every virtualization professional needs to know.
The book is in pre-Order Now at Amazon. The cost
$59.99 $40.43. The book is scheduled for publishing the 4th of November 2013.
Latest posts by Vladan SEGET (see all)
- Synology Disk Station Manager 5.0 download available - March 11, 2014
- New Visio Stencils for VMware and Hyper-V from Veeam – free download - March 10, 2014
- VCP for life – are you in? - March 8, 2014