Live Demo Webinar: Windows Server 2019 in Action
This deep-dive webinar will focus on:
- Windows Admin Center
- Containers on Windows Server
- Storage Migration Service
- Windows Subsystem for Linux
Demo webinars are a really great way to see a product in action before you decide to take the plunge yourself. It enables you to see the strengths and weaknesses first-hand and also ask questions that might relate specifically to your own environment.
With the demand so high, the webinar is presented live twice on November 8th to help as many people benefit as possible. The first session is at 2pm CET/8am EST/5am PST and the second is at 7pm CET/1pm EST/10am PST.
With the record number of attendees for the last webinar, some people were unable to attend the sessions which were maxed out. It is advised you save your seat early for this webinar to keep informed and ensure you don’t miss the live event.
Save your seat: https://goo.gl/LGd1Ss
vSphere 6.7 U1 Release
VMware Workstation and Fusion Latest Release
Tip: Check our latest detailed post about VMware Workstation 14 and Fusion 10.
VMware Upgrades – vSphere, Workstation, Fusion, ESXi, & vCenter Server…
My detailed blog post about it:
Download the Veeam 9.5 U3a Here.
Free Veeam VMCE 9.5 Study Guide
I'm in! Yes. I'm again part of the amazing vExpert community. Check out the announcement.
Veeam Vanguard 2018
Again this year I'm Veeam Vanguard. Pretty exciting!
2-node VM Storage for Free by StarWind
New Technical Papers:
Get your Free NFR !!
Free NFR license for New StarWind SAN V8 is available for IT certified professionals.
To get free license is necessary to register here.
- Massive Scale-Out storage architecture
- Creates fault tolerant shared storage with unlimited number of nodes
- Asynchronous WAN-replication
- Ensures efficient disaster recovery plan
- L2 Flash Cache
- Works with RAM as a L1 cache to boost the efficiency
- In-line deduplication and thin provisioning with space reclaim
- Reduces storage expenses dramatically and accelerates VM storage performance
- Simplified and improved GUI
- Provides Windows Server 2012 style, step-by-step wizards and support of PowerShell scripting
- Support of SMI-S interface for integration with Windows System Center R2
- Makes cloud storage administration easier
- Log-Structured File System (LSFS)*
- Eliminates random writes for VM storage