vSphere 6.7 Release
Recently vSphere 6.7 has been announced and released. This is the biggest news lately. Check out vSphere 6.7 detailed page.
Veeam Backup and Replication U3 Released
My detailed blog post about it: https://www.vladan.fr/veeam-backup-and-replication-9-5-u3-released/
Download the Veeam 9.5 U3 Here.
VMware Workstation and Fusion Latest Release
Tip: Check our latest detailed post about VMware Workstation 14 and Fusion 10.
VMware Upgrades – vSphere, Workstation, Fusion, ESXi, & vCenter Server…
I'm in! Yes. I'm again part of the amazing vExpert community. Check out the announcement.
Veeam Vanguard 2018
Again this year I'm Veeam Vanguard. Pretty exciting!
2-node VM Storage for Free by StarWind
New Technical Papers:
Get your Free NFR !!
Free NFR license for New StarWind SAN V8 is available for IT certified professionals.
To get free license is necessary to register here.
- Massive Scale-Out storage architecture
- Creates fault tolerant shared storage with unlimited number of nodes
- Asynchronous WAN-replication
- Ensures efficient disaster recovery plan
- L2 Flash Cache
- Works with RAM as a L1 cache to boost the efficiency
- In-line deduplication and thin provisioning with space reclaim
- Reduces storage expenses dramatically and accelerates VM storage performance
- Simplified and improved GUI
- Provides Windows Server 2012 style, step-by-step wizards and support of PowerShell scripting
- Support of SMI-S interface for integration with Windows System Center R2
- Makes cloud storage administration easier
- Log-Structured File System (LSFS)*
- Eliminates random writes for VM storage