VMware Black Friday in July
The VMware 30% off sale runs July 26-Aug 4!
Products: Fusion, Fusion Pro, Player, Workstation & Upgrades
Discount: 30% off
Coupon code: VMwareMadSales30off
Dates: July 26- Aug 4
Win a VMworld Ticket with Infinio
Win a full conference pass to VMworld 27-31 August 2017 in Las Vegas. In addition to the conference pass you also get a chance to win:
- A 1:1 meeting with the Infinio executive team
- A place at the Infinio customer appreciation dinner
Click this link to participate. Only three quick questions and fill out your contact information.
The lucky winner will be picked the 24th of July.
New promo from VMware Education
Coupon Code: no code needed
Get Latest ISO of Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5 U2 with ALL patches INCLUDED
Update: Veeam released new ISO.
Download: Veeam 9.5 U2 ISO is available.
You can download your trial of Veeam Backup and Replication v9.5 U2 here (It is single ISO).
Failback performance improvements. Failback can now optionally use changed block tracking data to determine the changes between the original VM and replica VM state. This dramatically accelerates the failback performance due removing the need to read the entire original VM disks (“Calculating original signature” operation).
For Veeam Cloud & Service providers the Update 2 includes new functionality which allows using Remote access connections directly to the tenant.
More from ESX Virtualization, about Veeam:
- Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5 Released – Download Now
- Veeam Agent for Linux 1.0 Released – There are 3 different Editions
- How-to Upgrade To Veeam Backup and Replication 9.5
I'm in! Yes. I'm again part of the amazing vExpert community. Check out the announcement.
Veeam Vanguard 2017
Again this year I'm Veeam Vanguard. Pretty exciting!
Atlantis Community Program recognizes exceptional community leadership
The Atlantis Community Program provides a great opportunity for the Atlantis Community Expert (ACE) to connect Atlantis colleagues, fellow community peers and more. Atlantis Community Experts (ACE) receive insights into Atlantis products while they engage with Atlantis colleagues to provide feedback, share their notes from the field and present as advocates in the community. ACEs help shape the modern workspace and programmable Datacenter by providing valuable feedback on product strategy and future roadmap. “Feedback is the breakfast of champions.” – Ruben Spruijt, CTO Atlantis Computing
What are the benefits
Atlantis Community Experts are passionate community leaders who’ve demonstrated commitment to share real-world knowledge and technical expertise with the community, customers and Atlantis.
Benefits for ACEs are:
- Exclusive webinars with Atlantis product teams for insights and discussions on current and future products
- Direct touch with executives, product groups, CTO office and leading architects via private channel
- Access to NFR software and demo environment
- Increase personal brand & industry recognition (ACE Member Page)
- Exclusive access and influence on Atlantis products and direction
Technical communities play a vital role in the adoption and improvement of Atlantis technology and helping our customers and partners achieve great things with our USX and HyperScale products.
How to become an ACE?
We evaluate the contribution of each nominee and its impact to online forums, social media, blogs, whitepapers, articles, conferences and user groups on a yearly basis. New candidates are reviewed periodically. Want to be an ACE and join this great group of passionate ACEs please email [email protected] and give some background what you do and why we should consider you as ACE.
View current ACE awardees
Get to know our Atlantis Community Experts. They are listed on the ACE Membership Page.
It's time to bring your network into the future of business. Learn more in our comprehensive book, Network Virtualization For Dummies.
So what exactly is network virtualization? As its title might suggest, “Network Virtualization For Dummies” explains that, too. We’re talking about a process of programmatically creating, provisioning, and managing virtual networks, using the underlying physical network as a simple packet-forwarding backplane, and replicating all networking components and functions in software. In simple terms, network virtualization allows you to run your entire network in software.
“Why Linux and OpenStack Make the Most Sense for Virtualization and Cloud Computing in a Multi-Platform Environment”
In this paper, you will learn how open source platforms like Linux and OpenStack have the flexibility to seamlessly transition to the data center today, and the innovation necessary for the future.
View full description >
StarWind presents a video with Jon Toigo from Data Management Institute talking about the trends in virtualization and where the storage goes.
Watch the video and learn how Hyper-Converged platform can optimize your storage and save up to 40% of costs.
2-node VM Storage for Free by StarWind
New Technical Papers:
Get your Free NFR !!
Free NFR license for New StarWind SAN V8 is available for IT certified professionals.
To get free license is necessary to register here.
- Massive Scale-Out storage architecture
- Creates fault tolerant shared storage with unlimited number of nodes
- Asynchronous WAN-replication
- Ensures efficient disaster recovery plan
- L2 Flash Cache
- Works with RAM as a L1 cache to boost the efficiency
- In-line deduplication and thin provisioning with space reclaim
- Reduces storage expenses dramatically and accelerates VM storage performance
- Simplified and improved GUI
- Provides Windows Server 2012 style, step-by-step wizards and support of PowerShell scripting
- Support of SMI-S interface for integration with Windows System Center R2
- Makes cloud storage administration easier
- Log-Structured File System (LSFS)*
- Eliminates random writes for VM storage