Advertising on ESX Virtualization Blog can give you a good opportunity to boost your website or bring your company into the spotlight.
The ESX Virtualization Blog has become one of the references, how-to and technical websites oriented on virtualization and disaster recovery solutions, serving 300-400 thousands page views/month.
Top Independent Virtualization Blog
- The blog is number 1 Independent Blog
- The blog is number 2 Virtualization Blog.
Virtualization Blog Contest organized by Eric Siebert at vSphere-land.com.
We have recently released a new Community study guide that helps to pass VMware data center certification. Check it out.
Study guides are very popular among the Virtualization community. The free Study guide helps people to pass VMware certification exam which is very important in career progression or to find a job. Might you be interested in sponsoring our work and getting a high number of leads?
ESX virtualization is proposing collaboration/media kit which contains different packages which are accessible for all kind of startups or big and established businesses.
Vladan SEGET is a founder and editorial director of ESX Virtualization. He is working with VMware and Microsoft virtualization technologies, and as an IT admin for more than 15 years. He has achieved VMware Advanced certifications VCAP-DCA (administration) and VCAP-DCD (data center design).
For details on Ad spots, availability, and pricing of the advertising – contact us for Collaboration/Media Kit. ( contact [at] vladan.fr ). We prefer to work with partners directly but we also work with BSA (BuySellAds.com) for some spots. If there is no current availability, please add yourself to the waiting list so that you can be notified when a spot opens up.
We collaborate directly with major virtualization vendors like VMware by creating pertinent content (blog posts and whitepapers)…
“Under the Hood: What Virtualization 2.0 Looks Like” gives you some tips on how to address today’s IT challenges and explores the tools available in vSphere with Operations Management to address these issues. Download the paper to learn how these tools can help you manage and administer today’s virtualization environments, using the latest version of VMware virtualization software.
Sponsored Reviews – We can produce a sponsored review of your product. The review has at least 2 deep links to your website. It will appear as a normal blog post on the front page, but also in the Reviews category.
Pricing usually depends on the complexity of the product to review etc. There will be a small disclaimer at the bottom of the review to inform the readers that the review was sponsored.
Examples of sponsored products reviews:
- Microsoft 365 Total Protection review
- Runecast Analyzer 3 Product Review
- Bacula Enterprise Backup Software Review
- Vembu BDR Suite 4.0 Product Review
- Extrasphere 3 Review With a Very Interesting Hot Mirroring Technology
- LPAR2RRD – Free Monitoring Software Review
- SysKit Review
- Runecast Analyzer Product Review
- Vembu Backup and Disaster Recovery (BDR) Product Review
- VMturbo Operations Manager Review
- StarWind Virtual SAN Deployment Methods in VMware vSphere Environment
- Unitrends Virtual Backup Free for VMware – Product Review
- Snapwatcher for VMware – Product Review
- Starwind Virtual SAN Product Review
- 3CX Phone System Review
- Unitrends (PHD) Virtual Backup 8.0 Product Review
- Unitrends Enterprise Backup 7.4 Product Review
- ReliableDR for VMware vSphere – Disaster recovery solution for SMB, Enterprises and Cloud Providers
- In the test – PHDVirtual CloudHook 6.2
- Zerto Virtual Replication 2.0 Product Review
- LoadMaster VLM virtual appliance by Kemp Technologies
- PHD Virtual Backup 6.0
- Dell Appassure 5 Backup, Replication & Recovery Software Review
- Review of PHD Virtual Backup 5.1 for VMware vSphere ESX(i)
- Trilead VM Explorer 4.0 review
- Xangati Management Dashboard review
- PHD Virtual Monitor review
ESX Virtualization runs on VPS All-Flash at hostcolor.com and is powered by VMware.