Starwind Webinar: New Microsoft Storage Best Practices for Hyper-V & SQL Server: SMB 3.0 and Scale-Out File Servers
Tuesday, September 2, 12pm ET / 9am PT
Featured Speaker: Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
Windows Server 2012 R2 does SMB 3.0 as a new generation of fast and convenient storage for Hyper-V and SQL server.
Join our webinar to learn how to build a robust and cost effective SoFS cluster with maximum performance and minimum hardware footprint.
Giveaways: 3 attendees will be chosen to receive a $20 Starbucks Gift Card and a 1 year subscription to WIRED magazine.
Starwind Webinar: Building a Highly Available Hyper-V Cluster Using Free Microsoft Hyper-V Server
Tuesday, September 9, 2:00 pm ET / 11:00 am PT
Alexander Karavanov, Virtualization Security Engineer, 5nine Software
Max Kolomyeytsev, Product Manager, StarWind Software
Join virtualization experts from 5nine Software and StarWind to learn how to create a cost effective and highly available Hyper-V failover cluster.
Discover best practices on how to:
- Benefit from highly available Hyper-V failover cluster
- Simplify the cluster and VM management using 5nine Manager for Hyper-V
- Cut costs, increase resilience and minimize hardware footprint with StarWind Virtual SAN
- Adopt the needs of your environment with easy scale up and scale out
Other Starwind News…
Special offers for IT professionals as well as for customers. Starwind offers you to participate you in new referral program.
We would like to pay you a commission for each referred customer with cumulative bonus system.
See details here.
5 or less – 15% commission
from 6 to 10 – 20% commission
from 11 to 20 – 25% commission
from 21 to 50 – 30% commission
51 or more – 35% commission
Also, we offer bonus program for everyone who will refer a new customer to us. We’ll pay them 10% of the overall purchase amount as an Amazon gift card.
Former VMware CTO Scott Davis joins Infinio.
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., June 3, 2014 – Infinio, the price/performance leader in storage acceleration for virtualized data centers, announced today that Scott Davis, former CTO of VMware’s storage and end-user computing divisions, has joined the company as Chief Technology Officer. At the same time, company founder Vishal Misra moves to the newly created role of Chief Scientist. Misra is also a professor in the Computer Science department at Columbia University. Scott’s blog here. His Twitter here - @shd_9
Get your Free NFR !!
Free NFR license for New StarWind SAN V8 is available for IT certified professionals.
To get free license is necessary to register here.
- Massive Scale-Out storage architecture
- Creates fault tolerant shared storage with unlimited number of nodes
- Asynchronous WAN-replication
- Ensures efficient disaster recovery plan
- L2 Flash Cache
- Works with RAM as a L1 cache to boost the efficiency
- In-line deduplication and thin provisioning with space reclaim
- Reduces storage expenses dramatically and accelerates VM storage performance
- Simplified and improved GUI
- Provides Windows Server 2012 style, step-by-step wizards and support of PowerShell scripting
- Support of SMI-S interface for integration with Windows System Center R2
- Makes cloud storage administration easier
- Log-Structured File System (LSFS)*
- Eliminates random writes for VM storage
Download the Starwind v8 RC now.
Xangati, a leading provider of cloud and VDI performance management solutions, today announced the appointment of S. ‘Sundi’ Sundaresh as president and chief executive officer. Since early 2013, Sundaresh has served as an advisor to Xangati and has been instrumental in helping implement the strategy for growth as well as assist with fundraising.
Xangati Raises $11M in funding led by HighBar Partners to bring VDI, workload and cloud performance management to a wider market.
New funding from HighBar, with participation from Citrix, allows Xangati to further innovate and accelerate market momentum of its popular VDI, workload and cloud performance management solutions.
Free NFR For Veeam 7.0
Veeam is giving away FREE 180-day NFR licenses for 2 sockets of Veeam® Backup Management Suite™ for VMware or Hyper-V for your home or work lab.
Only for VMware vExperts, VMware Certified Professionals (VCP), Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists (MCTS) and Most Valuable Professionals (MVP). Get your copy here!