News from Starwind Software
StarWind Software Inc., a leading provider of software defined storage for Hyper-V environments, today announced a $3.25M Series B round of venture capital financing. The round was led by Almaz Capital, with participation from ABRT Venture, and AVentures Capital. Alexander (Sasha) Galitsky, a general partner at Almaz Capital, will join the company’s board. More details here: http://www.starwindsoftware.com/news/115
StarWind iSCSI SAN&NAS and StarWind Native SAN for Hyper-V, have been shortlisted in the Datacentre Solutions Awards as the Datacentre ICT Storage Software of the Year.
Get your Free NFR !!
Free NFR license for New StarWind SAN V8 is available for IT certified professionals.
To get free license is necessary to register here.
- Massive Scale-Out storage architecture
- Creates fault tolerant shared storage with unlimited number of nodes
- Asynchronous WAN-replication
- Ensures efficient disaster recovery plan
- L2 Flash Cache
- Works with RAM as a L1 cache to boost the efficiency
- In-line deduplication and thin provisioning with space reclaim
- Reduces storage expenses dramatically and accelerates VM storage performance
- Simplified and improved GUI
- Provides Windows Server 2012 style, step-by-step wizards and support of PowerShell scripting
- Support of SMI-S interface for integration with Windows System Center R2
- Makes cloud storage administration easier
- Log-Structured File System (LSFS)*
- Eliminates random writes for VM storage
Download the Starwind v8 RC now.
Winning With Veeam – A trip around the World!
To participate, visitors need to register and predict the location of Veeam’s 100,000th customer on the interactive map. The closer you are to the right spot, the better chance you have to win the trip around the world and other prizes.
We currently have a live pre-registration page. The main contest will start next week.
Veeam is about to get its 100,000th customer and is launching an interactive contest for a chance to win a trip around the world and other prizes (Google Glass, iPad and Microsoft Surface).
Xangati, a leading provider of cloud and VDI performance management solutions, today announced the appointment of S. ‘Sundi’ Sundaresh as president and chief executive officer. Since early 2013, Sundaresh has served as an advisor to Xangati and has been instrumental in helping implement the strategy for growth as well as assist with fundraising.
Xangati Raises $11M in funding led by HighBar Partners to bring VDI, workload and cloud performance management to a wider market.
New funding from HighBar, with participation from Citrix, allows Xangati to further innovate and accelerate market momentum of its popular VDI, workload and cloud performance management solutions.
Free NFR For Veeam 7.0
Veeam is giving away FREE 180-day NFR licenses for 2 sockets of Veeam® Backup Management Suite™ for VMware or Hyper-V for your home or work lab.
Only for VMware vExperts, VMware Certified Professionals (VCP), Microsoft Certified Professionals (MCP), Microsoft Certified Technology Specialists (MCTS) and Most Valuable Professionals (MVP). Get your copy here!
Latest posts by Vladan SEGET (see all)
- vCenter Server 5.5 U1a released fixing Heartbleed - April 20, 2014
- Trilead Enterprise Backup and Replication for VMware and Hyper-V Announced - April 18, 2014
- Zero-Config Remote Desktop Software Ammyy Admin and others - April 17, 2014