Another of the new VMware trainings available is VMware vCloud Training.
One have to really follow about how many things are happening at VMware. vCloud Director as a product was launched already some time ago and I haven't tested or installed the product in my lab yet. It's on my to-do list. But for people looking for a training for vCloud Director might be interested in this VMware Training.
The VMware vCloud Training is provided by VMware Education and one has got the possibility to attend an online class or travel to a physical location and sit the class there. The training is delivered during 3 days.
VMware vCloud Training, what the students will learn and what they'll be able to do:
Evaluate and design a multitenant environment to address both private cloud and public cloud customer needs.
– Configure vCloud providers that can accommodate heterogeneous server, storage, and network resources
– Design a network infrastructure optimized for vCloud
– Integrate vCloud Director security with existing LDAP systems and design appropriate security hierarchies with security roles
– Design a vCenter Chargeback implementation
There are Four labs in the course as well:
– vCloud architecture network design lab
– vCloud architecture provider design lab
– vCloud architecture security design lab
– vCloud architecture design lab
And I found a quick video about vCloud director from VMware KB where you'll see How to create a Network Pool in VMware vCloud Director.
Source: VMware vCloud Training and YouTube