New video training about Cisco UCS byJason Nash. The mixed skills will become one of the most demanding in today's IT world. The job is changing the way that more and more skills is necessary from different fields. If you were good as a system engineer, but networking and storage was not your strong area, today with VMware and Virtualization it's becoming a necessity.
You need to know networking, storage, systems, hardware ….. More and more, there are demands for people which are capable to handle all this. To prepare yourself and learn about this new technologies in order to get a job you deserve, a training like this one can provide you with the necessary knowledge.
Learn UCS implementation from start to finish with VCDX#49 & vExpert Jason Nash as he uses production grade labs to show you how to master the objectives of the Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Support Specialist, one of the most desired and respected certifications in IT.
UPDATE: Read my Full Review of this Training Course Here!
The new training course – Implementing Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Training – is produced by Trainsignal. Almost 14 hours of Video on 3 DVDs !
The Course Outline.
– Getting Started with Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) training
– Lab Setup and Platform Emulator Configuration
– The Components of Cisco UCS B-Series
– Installing Cisco UCS Hardware
– Exploring UCS Manager
– Initial configuration of Cisco UCS
– Configuring LAN Connectivity
– Configuring SAN Connectivity
– Creating Pools
– Creating and Managing Service Profiles
– Routine Management of Cisco UCS
– Managing Permissions in UCS Manager
– Configuring Backup and Restore for Cisco UCS
– Configuring High Availability of Cisco UCS
– Troubleshooting Cisco UCS
– Implementing Cisco UCS Start to finish
– Preparing for the DCUCI Cisco Data Center Unified Computing Systems Implementation Exam
– Next steps
A quick quote from the course:
Use your cross-platform skill set to be among one of the most sought-after IT professionals. There aren't enough certified experts in Cisco UCS to meet demands in the job market, and this is your opportunity to learn from the best.
Are you looking to take your Cisco and VMware experience to the next level? Use your cross-platform skill set to be among one of the most sought-after IT professionals. There aren't enough certified experts in Cisco UCS to meet demands in the job market, and this is your opportunity to learn from the best. This course covers everything for the 642-994 exam using both GUI and command-line:
- UCS Architecture & Components
- Configuring Connectivity
- Routine & Advanced Management of UCS
- Installing Cisco UCS Hardware–>On-Site Video in server room using UCS blades!
- Pools and Service Profiles
- Implementation Overview: Best Practices from Start to Finish
Merge your skill sets, demonstrate your knowledge across vendors and become one of the most valued IT pros out there.
A Message from VCDX#49 Jason Nash
“What I see, future-wise, is we're starting to see a great need for a mix of skill sets. Within organizations today, we're starting to see silos broken down. So, guys that used to know storage and knew it real well, or girls that knew networking and knew it real well, kind of stayed in their silos.
These days you can't do that. VMware's breaking that down. The ability to move workloads around is breaking that down. So we're starting to see this merging of skill sets and leveling of the IT field.
People like to say “cloud cloud cloud,” but it is becoming a way to manage workloads and it requires skills in more than one area. So the future of this is people are going to have to learn that, adapt to that, and if you're someone who loves technology and loves learning new things it's great because it gives you this opportunity to expand into other fields. But it gets people out of these silos and their little pigeon holes.
I think it's not just a good idea. To be successful five years from now in an IT career, that's what you're going to have to do.”
See a quick video from YouTube done by Jason Nash where Jason talks about the future direction of the IT. After that there is another video, which is one Free lesson to watch from this training course.
Get more details about the new training – Implementing Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS) Training.
Have a great day…