A fellow blogger Xavier Genestos from Spain just published a new book. As you know, Xavier is publishing books on a regular basis and they're all published at LULU, an independent publishing platform where they “print-on-demand” not wasting paper when not needed. The new book is all about PowerShell and its use within the enterprise.
PowerShell has become an essential business tool for managing on-premises, cloud, Microsoft products, and third-party environments. Also, Microsoft 365 products such as AzureAD, Teams are fully manageable via PowerShell, in the book we will find a section where its operation is explained.
There is a lot of documentation and books on PowerShell, many focused on script development and with a very impractical approach. This book aims to explain PowerShell from the systems administrator's point of view with examples, explanations, diagrams, and recommendations with a practical approach. The idea of this book is to explain what can be done, how to do it, and why.
The books can be purchased at the LULU publishing and they are sent to anywhere in the world.
- PowerShell Versions
- Command Log
- Output to file
- Conditionals and Loops
- PowerShell Remoting
- Execute scripts from Group policies (GPO)
- Examples of administrative tasks with PowerShell
About SYSADMIT books for IT administrators:
All books are published in Spanish language and are aimed at system administrators, technicians.
FAQ for the purchase of SYSADMIT books:
More posts from ESX Virtualization:
- vSphere 7 U2 Released
- vSphere 7.0 Download Now Available
- vSphere 7.0 Page [All details about vSphere and related products here]
- VMware vSphere 7.0 Announced – vCenter Server Details
- VMware vSphere 7.0 DRS Improvements – What's New
- How to Patch vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) – [Guide]
- What is The Difference between VMware vSphere, ESXi and vCenter
- How to Configure VMware High Availability (HA) Cluster