Every three years Windows unveils a new version of its massively widespread OS, Windows Server. But this time it feels different.
The rollout of Windows Server 2022 has felt strangely subdued compared to past iterations and it seems that this is part of Microsoft’s larger strategy to push admins towards a more cloud-hosted future. So, what does this mean for the future of system admins? How will your daily operations change because of this strategy shift?
Get the full lowdown on Windows Server 2022 and its implications for IT admins from expert Microsoft MVPs Andy Syrewicze and Paul Schnackenburg in this unmissable upcoming webinar from Altaro/Hornetsecurity on 13 October.
They will explain the full new feature set, security enhancements, editions and license comparisons, where Hyper-V Server has gone, where Azure Stack HCI fits into this discussion, and more!
The presenters will also be answering all your burning Windows Server 2022 questions so come prepared and make the most out of this event to prepare your organization for the next generation of IT workloads!
And in the meantime, you can check some content on the blog…
More from ESX Virtualization
- vSphere 7.0 Download Now Available
- How To Test Network Connectivity with netcat utility in VMware environments
- vSphere 7.0 Page [All details about vSphere and related products here]
- VMware vSphere 7.0 Announced – vCenter Server Details
- VMware vSphere 7.0 DRS Improvements – What's New
- Upgrade from ESXi 6.7 to 7.0 ESXi Free
- What is VMware Skyline?
- What is vCenter Server 7 Multi-Homing?
Stay tuned through RSS, and social media channels (Twitter, FB, YouTube)