This kit includes 6 CPU licenses of vSphere Essentials Plus (for 3 servers with up to 2 processors each) and 1 license for vCenter Server Essentials. So far it is the same as the vSphere Essentials, but there are many features missing. Features like vMotion, High Availability (HA) or vSphere Replication (VR).
VMware vSphere Essentials Plus Kit provides an all-in-one solution for small businesses to virtualize their physical servers and reduce hardware costs while ensuring superior high application availability and data protection.
The vSphere Essentials Plus Kit consists of the following:
- vSphere Hypervisor (ESXi)
- vCenter Server Essentials
- vSphere Data Protection
- vSphere High Availability (HA)
- vSphere vMotion
- Cross-Switch vMotion
- vSphere vShield Endpoint
- vSphere Replication
You have a choice between Basic and Production support when at the VMware Store:
Basic – Technical Support, 12 Hours/Day, per published Business Hours, Monday through Friday. For more information about Basic Support click here.
Production – Technical Support, 24 Hours/Day, 7 Days a week.
- Provide business continuity and always-available IT
- Reduce IT footprint and simplify management
- Save on IT hardware costsImprove service levels and application quality
- Strengthen security and data protection
Admin folks maintaining virtualized infrastructures in small shops are usually having other hats within the company. I know few shops where the admin is also accountant or electrician…. you know. Not a VCA, VCP or VCAP…. So in those cases if you have a problem, believe me, it is good to have a VMware support.
Know that VMware support can be also bought “per-incident” it means that you buy tickets ahead and consume them as you go….
- Per Incident Support Click Here.
- vSphere Essentials, Essentials Plus, and the “Terms” kits – Click here.