In this post, we'll try to find some sessions which could boost your admin's career. No matter which branch you're in, whether you're Developer, Datacenter Admin or VDI expert, there is something for everyone. This year's VMworld 2020 Digital Event is Free, but there is a Premium option too.
The Premium (paid) pass is interesting if you're planning to go next year and if you plan to do some certification exams soon because you can accumulate $225 worth of discounts.
Let's try to see if we're able to find some of the Best Technical VMworld 2020 sessions or sessions that could boost your career. We'll have a look at some Professional Development sessions too. Let's get started.
Exams and Help
Help with exam…
- How to Pass the VCP-DCV 2020 Certification Exam [HCP2056] – “you will find out what you can do to prepare for the certification exam. It is important to know the rules of the game before you play, such as the prerequisites. You will also learn what resources are available to help prepare for the exam. There will also be a deeper dive into the types of exam questions to expect.”
Exam Guide Review Sessions (Premier Passes only)
- Exam Guide Review: VCP-CMA [MCOP2632] – “60-minute review of the VCP-CMA exam guide…. answer your questions about the VCP-CMA exam as we review the logistics and contents of the test. We’ll offer some tips and tricks for success, review the covered topics, and give you some practice questions.”
- Exam Guide Review: VCP-DW [DWDE2630] – “Join this 60-minute review of the VCP-DW exam guide. This session will answer your questions about the VCP-DW exam as we review the logistics and contents of the test. We’ll offer some tips and tricks for success, review the covered topics, and give you some practice questions.”
- Exam Guide Review: VCP-NV [VCNC2629] – “90-minute review of the VCP-NV Exam Guide. This session will answer your questions about the VCP-NV exam as we review the logistics and contents of the test. We’ll offer some tips and tricks for success, review the covered topics, and give you some practice questions.”
- Exam Guide Review: VCP-DCV [MCOP2628] – “90-minute review of the VCP-DCV exam guide. This session will answer your questions about the VCP-DCV exam as we review the logistics and contents of the test. We’ll offer some tips and tricks for success, review the covered topics, and give you some practice questions.”
- Enable Your Career and Organization with VMware Certifications and Badges [ETPD1759] – “…Find out how to leverage certifications and digital badging to show your unique skills and expertise”
- Smarter to the Future: Be Part of the Next Generation of Digital Talent [ETPD2198] – “helping students to learn remotely and upskill their knowledge so they can get a job in the digital future.”
- Transferable Skills – How to Survive Through the Digital Transformation [ETPD2429] – “1 in 5 jobs will be displaced by 2030 due to automation and globalization, to which we, VMware, are a contributing factor—are you ready?”
- Getting Started with vSphere with Tanzu and Tanzu Kubernetes Grid [KUB2621] – Getting excited to install Kubernetes and vSphere? Check this: “cover the architecture and requirements to deploy VMware vSphere with Tanzu and VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid. We will discuss planning and post-deployment considerations”
- The Key Facts About vSAN and VM Encryption [HCP1216] – vSAN and encrypted VMs anyone? ….. “will describe the requirements for an external KMS infrastructure, and how VMware vSAN data-at-rest encryption and VMware vSphere virtual machine (VM) encryption use KMS-provided keys. You will learn how to avoid common mistakes that could result in data becoming compromised and how to troubleshoot issues.”
- Become a Threat Hunter [ISWS2604] – Threads, malware, virus, backdoors…. no fear with Carbon Black says VMware. “we discuss what threat hunting is and how to use VMware Carbon Black Cloud Enterprise EDR”
You can use PSO credits for VMworld. PSO/Training Credit accounts must be valid (not expired) and active at the time of purchasing the VMworld pass. PSO/Training Credit accounts must be activated before purchasing the passes.
VMware Learning Credits – Learning Credits provide the dual benefit of funding a well-trained IT staff, along with discounts options of up to 15 percent. Customers can schedule training when and how they need it. Customers can buy credits at the time of license purchase or as a stand-alone purchase
More from ESX Virtualization
- vSphere 7.0 Download Now Available
- How To Test Network Connectivity with netcat utility in VMware environments
- vSphere 7.0 Page [All details about vSphere and related products here]
- VMware vSphere 7.0 Announced – vCenter Server Details
- VMware vSphere 7.0 DRS Improvements – What's New
- Upgrade from ESXi 6.7 to 7.0 ESXi Free
- What is VMware Skyline?
- What is vCenter Server 7 Multi-Homing?