VMware Black Friday has just started. Selection of products has up to 30% off the price (20% for upgrades). Whether you're waiting for a price drop on VMware Workstation 16 or Fusion. It's happening now and this weekend. It is usually only once a year.
Workstation and Fusion with 1-year support entitle you to a 38% discount!
This Black Friday will be extended the whole next week as a Cyber WEEK with some discounts too, but less important on those products. However, if you're waiting for a price drop on vSphere Essentials, vSphere standard or vSphere On-Demand courses, all this will gonna happen during the Cyber Week starting 29th of November. There will be a price drops up to 26%µ on certain products. Stay Tuned, I'll tweet it.
VMware Workstation and Fusion new versions have been recently updated and we have detailed it in our blog post here.
Yes, Up to 30% discount on your favorite Desktop Hypervisor products for Windows and Linux: VMware Workstation Pro and VMware Workstation Player!
Upgrades and new licenses have never been cheaper, with discounts on top of the already reduced 2020 pricing! VMware Black Friday is happening during 25.11-29.11 only.
Upgrade from Workstation 12 Pro or Workstation 14 Pro to Workstation 16 Pro for only $140! (USD)
Or upgrade your copy of Workstation 12 Player or Workstation 14 Player to the latest Workstation 16 Player (commercial license) for only $105! (USD)
- VMware Workstation 16 Pro and Upgrade – Best Desktop Virtualization Software
- VMware Fusion 16 – Run Windows on MAC, and Upgrade
- VMware Fusion 12 Professional – Restricted VMs, Virtualized VT-X/EPT… Upgrade
New Features in VMware Workstation 16:
- Hyper-V Mode – Support for Windows Hyper-V Mode
- Increased VM scale – 32 vCPU, 128GB RAM, 8Gb VRAM
- Vulkan Rendering Engine on Linux Hosts with integrated Intel GPUs
- Supports the latest Windows 10 and major Linux OS updates
- DirectX 11 Graphics – DX11 Games and graphics
- Container Support – possibility to work with Kubernetes environments on the desktop. Run, Build, Push or Pull OCI Containers With vctl
- Enhanced Security – Sandbox Graphics Rendering Engine
- vSphere 7 compatibility and support (nested ESXi 7 template)
- USB 3.1 Gen 2 support
- Improved Accessibility Features
- Dark UI mode
- Performance Improvements around VM operations and File Transfer
VMware Fusion 12 What's New?
- New OS and Hardware support (Windows 10, MacOS 11.0 “Big Sur”
- Container support – new command line tool for containers: vctl
- DirectX Graphics – up to 8Gb of vRAM (also added eGPU support)
- Enhanced security with sandbox graphics rendering engine
- vSphere 7 compatibility (Pro)
- USB 3.1 gen 2 support
- Improved Accessibility features
More from ESX Virtualization
- vSphere 7.0 Download Now Available
- How To Test Network Connectivity with netcat utility in VMware environments
- vSphere 7.0 Page [All details about vSphere and related products here]
- VMware vSphere 7.0 Announced – vCenter Server Details
- VMware vSphere 7.0 DRS Improvements – What's New
- Upgrade from ESXi 6.7 to 7.0 ESXi Free
- What is VMware Skyline?
- What is vCenter Server 7 Multi-Homing?
Stay tuned through RSS, and social media channels (Twitter, FB, YouTube)