There is an opportunity for you if you're looking to get VMware certified. In fact, a new VCP cloud training is for free, for limited time. The certification isn't free anylonger as VMware has reached the full capacity on that. But yes, the training is still available which is great as it's value is $2400! Yes, you can become VMware VCP-VMC for (almost) FREE?
There has never been a better time to get trained on key skills needed today. Save big with our new VMware Cloud: Designing, Configuring, and Managing the VMware Cloud Learning Path, where you will receive a solid foundation of skills at no-cost (up to a $2400 value)! We are currently offering this promotion worldwide. Start 2023 off right by accessing the free training promotion by clicking on the training link above!
Update: 12.14.2022 – We have reached our limit of complimentary exams for the VCP-VMware Cloud certification in less than a week due to overwhelming demand! However, there is still time to take advantage of the Designing, Configuring and Managing the VMware Cloud free training while supplies last! Our goal is to always provide our students with additional value, so be on the lookout for upcoming promotions!
This certification is the newest certification, and, that's why there is this excellent free offer (fot the training), even if the exam FREE offer itself, has expired. When you see that normally a VCP training costs some serious money, this is an occasion to do a training for free, then pay for the exam only. Why not?
All you have to do is:
Recommended steps to earning the VCP-VMC
- Complete the complementary learning path: VMware Cloud: Designing, Configuring, and Managing the VMware Cloud here
- Review the Exam Guide here
- Purchase your exam voucher here
- Sit and pass the New! Professional VMware Cloud 2022 (2V0-33.22) exam here
The VCP – VMC 2022 validates a credential holder’s ability to identify key components of a VMware Cloud solution, including how to connect and migrate to VMware Cloud (across different hyperscaler partners) and the benefit of VMware Tanzu Kubernetes Grid. It certifies an earner’s fundamental understanding of storage, networking, security, business continuity and disaster recovery concepts, as well as the ability to monitor and troubleshoot, in a VMware Cloud environment.
screenshot from the certification path for Cloud management and automation certification path.
- Original blog post from VMware – Introducing the New VMware Cloud Certification and a Special Offer!
- VMware Cloud: Designing, Configuring, and Managing the VMware Cloud training course
- VCP-VMC Page
- VCP-VMC Exam Blueprint
VMware certification tracks validate expertise across specific solution domains and each certification level is targeted at specific job roles in the IT industry. The Cloud Management and Automation (CMA) certification track focuses on the skills required to install, configure, and optimize public, private and hybrid clouds. And, more specifically, the VCP level is designed for Administrators and Engineers who install, configure, manage and optimize those solutions.
If you're more into a datacenter certification track, check our FREE Community guide for VCP-DCV on this page.
More posts from ESX Virtualization:
- vSphere 8.0 Page (NEW)
- Patch your ESXi 7.x again
- VMware vCenter Server 7.03 U3g – Download and patch
- Upgrade VMware ESXi to 7.0 U3 via command line
- VMware vCenter Server 7.0 U3e released – another maintenance release fixing vSphere with Tanzu
- VMware vCenter Converter Discontinued – what’s your options?
- How to upgrade VMware VCSA 7 Offline via patch ISO
- vSphere 7.0 U3C Released
- vSphere 7.0 Page[All details about vSphere and related products here]
- VMware vSphere 7.0 Announced – vCenter Server Details
- VMware vSphere 7.0 DRS Improvements – What's New
- How to Patch vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) – [Guide]
- What is The Difference between VMware vSphere, ESXi and vCenter
- How to Configure VMware High Availability (HA) Cluster