On this page, you'll find a Free Study guide to pass the VCP-DCV certification.
It has 70 questions to complete within 105 minutes.
We'll do our best to give you the best and most accurate information. VMware Certified Professional 6.5 – Data Center Virtualization Exam is an exam that needs a lot of preparation and experience with vSphere 6.5.
You can download your free copy via this link – Download Free VCP6.5-DCV Study Guide at Nakivo.
- VMware VCP Exam Vouchers – VCP exam vouchers may be used as payment for different VMware certification exams:
VCA | VCP | VCAP or VCIX exam vouchers.
- On-Deman Courses – Provides a robust, self-paced learning solution delivering modular training combined with hands-on practice labs, giving you a powerful alternative to traditional classroom training.
- VMware Learning Credits – Learning Credits provide the dual benefit of funding a well-trained IT staff, along with discounts options of up to 15 percent. Customers can schedule training when and how they need it. Customers can buy credits at the time of license purchase or as a stand-alone purchase.
- VMware VCP 6.5 DCV Exam page here.
- VMware Communities for VCP here.
- VMware Exam Guide (PDF) for VCP6.5-DCV from this page (previously called Exam Blueprint)
VCP6.5-DCV Exam validates that you have the skills required to successfully install, deploy, scale and manage VMware vSphere 6.5 environments. Download the exam guide now. (direct link to the PDF).
Tip: Check our How-to, tutorials, videos on a dedicated vSphere 6.5 Page.
Hands On-Demand Training – VMware vSphere: Install, Configure, Manage [V6.0]. Once on the VMware store page, just click the menu Training > Education products and click the View All link.
Improve your credibility and increase value to your organization by becoming VCP6.5-DCV certified. This industry-recognized certification validates that you know how to implement, manage, and troubleshoot a vSphere V6.5 infrastructure, using best practices to provide a powerful, flexible, and secure foundation for business agility that can accelerate the transformation to cloud computing.
Few FAQs from VMware concerning the VCP6.5-DCV:
Will vSphere V6 courses satisfy the VCP6.5-DCV certification upon passing the exam?
No, you must complete a vSphere V6.5 course to achieve certification if you do not already hold a valid VCP certification.
If I take a VCP6.5 course and become VCP6.5 certified, can I then later use that same course to gain a VCP6? Can the same course be used to gain 2 different level certifications?
No, a course can be used only once. If you complete a VCP6.5 course and pass the corresponding VCP6.5 exam(s), you are not able to use that same VCP6.5 course towards gaining a VCP6. However, since training is only required one time as long as you keep your VCP current, you are not required to take another training to earn a second VCP, so you can simply take another VCP exam to earn that certification.
There is a slight difference between the vSphere 6.0 and 6.5 within the UI. The TABs changed places, to do things, the UI of the vSphere 6.5 is more streamlined and VMware is going towards full HTML 5 based web client for the future releases.
More from ESX Virtualization:
- VMware ESXi 6.5 U1 and VSAN 6.6.1 Lab Upgrade
- V2V Migration with VMware – 5 Top Tips
- VMware Virtual Hardware Performance Optimization Tips
- Configure VMware Tools Update from Shared ProductLocker Location
- Manual Download of VMware Tools from VMware Website
- Configuration Maximums (vSphere 6.5)
- What's New in vSphere 6.5 – New Training Course from PluralSight
Stay tuned through RSS, and social media channels (Twitter, FB, YouTube)