You might be interested in this DR topic. DR is essential part of IT. What factors that are critical for the effective disaster recovery plan implementation?
There might still be, however, enterprises or SMBs without proper strategy, without a DR plan. If anything goes wrong, they pay the price of not having a DR.
Whether you're running Hyper-V Replica, vSphere Replication, Veeam Backup & Replication, or any other DR software, you'll need to know some essential steps to take to implement DR properly within your infrastructure.
An upcoming webinar (30min only) might be your interest. It is organized by StarWind and it will be held the 19th of January. Register here.
It will be useful for storage and system administrators looking to implement a proper disaster recovery (DR) plan for their business and find out all the key components of this process. Approaching DR can seem like a real headache. However, StarWind has prepared a webinar that helps you to reduce damage and recover as soon as possible.
One thing is to master the technical side of each software solution, and one part is to know the general rules that enters in play when the disaster strikes. Learn about all this within this 30 min webinar.
- January 19
- 11am PT / 2pm ET
- ~30 min
More posts about StarWind on ESX Virtualization:
- Protect your Backups with Wasabi Immutable Storage Buckets and StarWind VTL
- StarWind SAN & NAS software details for VMware and Hyper-V
- Free StarWind iSCSI accelerator download
- VMware vSphere and HyperConverged 2-Node Scenario from StarWind – Step By Step(Opens in a new browser tab)
- StarWind Storage Gateway for Wasabi Released
- How To Create NVMe-Of Target With StarWind VSAN
- Veeam 3-2-1 Backup Rule Now With Starwind VTL
- StarWind and Highly Available NFS
- StarWind VVOLS Support and details of integration with VMware vSphere
- StarWind VSAN on 3 ESXi Nodes detailed setup
- VMware VSAN Ready Nodes in StarWind HyperConverged Appliance
More posts from ESX Virtualization:
- vSphere 8.0 Page (NEW)
- ESXi 7.x to 8.x upgrade scenarios
- VMware vSphere 8.0 Announced – Here are some of the details
- vSphere 8 – How to move from Host Profiles to vSphere Configuration Profiles
- Patch your ESXi 7.x again
- VMware vCenter Server 7.03 U3g – Download and patch
- Upgrade VMware ESXi to 7.0 U3 via command line
- VMware vCenter Server 7.0 U3e released – another maintenance release fixing vSphere with Tanzu
- VMware vCenter Converter Discontinued – what’s your options?
- How to upgrade VMware VCSA 7 Offline via patch ISO
- vSphere 7.0 U3C Released
- vSphere 7.0 Page[All details about vSphere and related products here]
- VMware vSphere 7.0 Announced – vCenter Server Details
- VMware vSphere 7.0 DRS Improvements – What's New
- How to Patch vCenter Server Appliance (VCSA) – [Guide]
- What is The Difference between VMware vSphere, ESXi and vCenter
- How to Configure VMware High Availability (HA) Cluster
Stay tuned through RSS, and social media channels (Twitter, FB, YouTube)
Leave a Reply